Below you will find a number of frequently asked quesions about Silk City Stones' products along with our answers.
How do you clean Silk City Stone?
- We suggest using soap and water. Never use any chemicals, concrete cleaner, power washers, or harsh brushes on our stone.
What is the average thickness of Silk City Stone?
- Silk City Stone is 1”-3” thick.
What is the weight of Silk City Stone?
- Silk City Stone weighs any where from 8-11 pounds per square foot
Does Silk City Stone offer a warranty?
- Silk City Stone guarantees that its products are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 30 years from the date of purchase.
- This Warranty is valid only for products that are installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and used on a structure that complies with local building codes.
- It does not cover damage resulting from building settlement, wall movement, contact with chemicals, efflorescence, stain or paint, discoloration due to airborne contaminants,
- staining or oxidation. This Warranty is restricted to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred or assigned.
Should I Drystack Silk City Stone?
- Silk City Stone does not recommend drystacking stone in areas where the climate has extreme temperature changes.( freezing and thawing)
Please contact us with any additional questions you may have.